Do you tweet more than you talk? Do you consume Instagram by the gram? Could your Facebook account be mistaken for a full-fledged novel? If you can only limit your favorite characters to 140, PAVLOV is a great place to dig in. in this position you will work with the Public Relations team, assisting with the following:
- Working with the PAVLOV PR, account service and interactive teams to manage our clients’ social communities/platforms.
- Creating/writing/editing content for posts.
- Responding to any inquiries from our clients’ fan/follower base by keeping a consistent and clear brand voice.
- Monitoring conversations on social media sites and working with clients to manage timely responses.
- Understanding of social media performance metrics and how to create reports for all social programs and communities.
- Staying current and forward-thinking on new social media tools and platforms, best practices and use within the competitive landscape.
- Reporting on social media performance and metrics.
- Building & implementing social media programs that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online to support client goals, incorporating Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Shooting & editing videos on a deadline basis, and extracting compelling elements from raw video footage.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Superior organization & creative skills
- Project management & organization skills
- Passionately eager to explore new avenues in the social media space
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics and tracking
- Ability to learn quickly & change in fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
- Minimum 1 year related professional experience
- BS degree in Journalism, PR, Communications, IT or related field
- Photography skills a plus