Amor is in the air – or maybe it’s the smell of 4,000 tons of pasta. PAVLOV’s creative team cooked up a promotional video for Mexico’s top pasta producer, La Moderna, for the grand opening of its $50 million, 150,000-square-foot U.S. facility in Cleburne, Texas. The video, titled “La Moderna Pasta Amor,” was recently honored “Gold” at the 40th annual Telly Awards.
The Telly Awards annually showcase the best work created within TV and video, across all screens. With more than 12,000 entries from across the U.S. and five continents, the Telly Awards honor work from some of the most respected ad agencies, TV stations, production companies, and publishers worldwide.
• CEO: Allen Wallach, PAVLOV
• Creative Director: Khris Kesling, PAVLOV
• Director of Operations & Interactive Director: Allan Cardozo, PAVLOV
• Design Director: Cassie Kruemcke, PAVLOV
• Director of Account Service: Amanda Gibson, PAVLOV
• Video Production: Erik Clapp, EC Films