It was a memorable evening for PAVLOV as our PR and social media team was honored with the highest number of awards at the 7th annual PRSA Worthy Awards Gala. With two Worthy Awards and seven Awards of Excellence, PAVLOV proved the power of stimulus and response once again.
Program: Multicultural Public Relations | La Moderna U.S. Headquarters Inauguration
La Moderna is Mexico’s largest pasta manufacturer, and due to its rapid U.S. exporting growth, the company spent four years and invested $50 million to build its first production facility and U.S. headquarters in Cleburne, Texas. To commemorate the completion of the facility, La Moderna tapped PAVLOV Agency’s PR department to provide a strategic, yet culturally-sensitive PR campaign to increase awareness of the milestone amongst key publics.
Tactic: Media Launch Event | TRG Duty Free at DFW Airport
Fort Worth, Texas-based retail development company, CBI Retail Ventures, tasked PAVLOV Agency to execute a media launch event (followed by a PR campaign) to announce the grand opening of its largest project to-date: the new 19,000-square-foot, two-level TRG Duty Free inside DFW Airport. With strategic messaging, strong pitching, and meticulous planning, our media launch event attracted more than 30 top-tier media. As a result, we successfully differentiated TRG from its competitors, garnered attention from shopping and travel media members, and sparked excitement, awareness and publicity of the new store.
Awards of Excellence
- Program: Social Media/Digital Communications | 2018 MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival
- Program: Special Event/Observance | 2018 MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival
- Tactic: Marketing/Sales Communications | “Power of HER” TCU Women’s Basketball Season Tickets Mailer
- Tactic: PSA | KnowWhat2Do Social Media Toolkit
- Tactic: Special Event | Riscky’s BBQ 90th Anniversary Event & PR Awareness Campaign
- Tactic: Social Media | Trinity River Distillery “Toss for a Cause” Social Media Campaign
- Tactic: Website | PAVLOV Advertising Website
For a full list of this year’s Worthy Award winners, check out www.fortworthprsa.org/worthyawards.