We’re seeking more than just a wag the dog marketing mentality. Managing projects is only the basic trick needed for this position. You’ll bring real strategic vision that aligns with the agency’s creative purpose to drive amazing work that exceed what clients thought possible. In other words, bark and bite.
- Leads the account service team on multiple accounts, providing client liaison, project coordination, adherence to strategic/tactical guidelines and general account administration
- Acts as the point person/key task leader for all day-to-day operations
- Manages outsourced project services: photoshoots, focus groups, etc.
- Reports to Director of Account Service
- Manages and mentors Account Executive, Junior Account Executive and intern staff members as needed
- Leads strategic thought process for interdisciplinary team
- Leads the development of marketing plans
- Develops creative/media briefs and leads project kick-offs
- Strives to be indispensable partner to client
- Masters client business, needs and category trends
- Creates post-program analysis/performance evaluation/case studies
- Ensures projects are scoped, estimated and delivered on budget
- Handles monthly projections and maintains profitability objectives
- Actively participates in new business and sales generation efforts
- Degree in Advertising, Public Relations, Strategic Communication, Journalism, Communications or Marketing
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint & Keynote
- Exceptional speaking and presentation skills
- Hard worker that thrives under deadlines
- 5+ years of agency experience
We are an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.