If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it does it make a noise? Well, the same can be asked with advertising. At Pavlov, we understand how to create communications that stimulate. But without equally excitement inducing activation, the message can fall silent, too. That’s why we’re in search for a technician in tantalization – an expert in knowing how to create a stir; how to have an idea scream out to the world and say, “hey, look at me.” Ring that bell. Ok, you get the point. This person will use keen research, analysis and expert industry instinct to produce traditional, digital and guerrilla strategies to induce uncontrolled salivation and exceed marketing goals. If this sounds like you, we’re wanting your response.
- Responsible for the development of strategic media plans by collecting, researching and analyzing target market/audience information.
- Work with client and account team to understand client’s business objectives and advertising strategy.
- Create traditional and digital media strategies to most effectively meet the marketing objectives and needs of the client.
- Buying advertising space in print, outdoor, broadcast, and online outlets.
- Bachelors degree in advertising or related field
- 3-5 years of media buying/planning experience
- Expert in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using industry media planning/buying tools: MRI/Simmons Research, Nielsen, STRATA, Etc.
- Must be able to multi-task, work well under pressure, meet deadlines and make decisions quickly
- Establish trust and credibility with clients and vendors.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal)
- Advertising agency experience